Hong Kong has extended the quarantine time for Cathay Pacific crew air supply shipping personnel from 3 days to 7 days, forcing airlines to suspend all long-distance cargo flights
December 30, 2021
Following our announcement on December 28, due to additional and stricter quarantine requirements for Hong Kong cargo crews, we regret to announce that all long-distance (trans-Pacific, Europe, Southwest Pacific, Riyadh and Dubai) freighters and cargo-only Passenger flights will be suspended for 7 days until January 6, effective immediately.
We apologize for the interruption caused. We will work with customers to minimize interruptions as much as possible.
In addition, we are working with relevant stakeholders to formulate plans after January 6, and will further communicate on this as soon as possible.
For further enquiries, please contact your local Cathay Pacific Cargo office.
Cathay Pacific Cargo
● What Is Commercial Invoice Meaning?Sep 23,2022
● What Are Shipping Terms?Sep 22,2022
● What Is International Shipping Meaning and International Shipping Process?Sep 20,2022
● What Is The Difference Between Formal Entry And Informal Entry?Sep 20,2022
● The-World-is-in-an-order-shortage-orders-from-many-exporting-countries-have-fallen-off-a-cliffAug 24,2022