On November 9, 2021, local time, the US USTR issued a notice stating that the expiration date for the exclusion of new crown protection products originating from Shipping From China To the USA was originally scheduled to expire on November 14, 2021. It is now decided to use 99 protection items. The product exclusion validity period will be increased by 16 days to expire on November 30, 2021.
And decided to extend the expiration date of 81 products out of 99 items on November 30, 2021, for another 6 months, that is, until May 31, 2022.
● What Services Are Mainly Provided by China Freight ForwardersAug 05,2022
● What Is Causing Global Shipping Delays?Sep 06,2022
● What is the meaning of double clearing by sea from China to the USA?Sep 06,2022
● US suspends 26 flights operated by Chinese carriersAug 29,2022
● What Is EXW Shipping？Aug 26,2022