On November 23, ONE issued an announcement stating that in accordance with the requirements of the epidemic prevention policy in South China and Hong Kong, the local feeder shipping company will suspend service for at least 6 weeks before the Lunar New Year in 2022 (February 5, 2022). In view of this, ONE decided to suspend the acceptance of cargoes arriving at the final destination via internal branch lines through major ports in South China, but Ocean freight services cargo on the main routes directly to South China will not be affected.
ONE also reminds customers that ONE will contact customers and provide corresponding solutions for goods that are already on the way and arrive before the service is suspended.
The following is the timetable for the suspension of services provided by feeder shipping companies to ONE:
1. There are no restrictions on cargo that can be directly unloaded in Hong Kong, Shekou, Yantian, Nansha and other ports via main routes.
2. Suspension of receiving cargo expected to arrive at Hong Kong, Shekou, Yantian, Nansha and other ports from November 20, 2021 to February 5, 2022. The unloading port/destination port is Guangxi including but not limited to Beihai, Fangcheng Port, Qinzhou and other ports .
3. Suspend the acceptance of cargoes that are expected to arrive at Hong Kong, Shekou, Yantian, Nansha and other ports from December 14, 2021 to February 5, 2022. The unloading port/destination port is Hainan, Guangxi, Guangdong and the Pearl River Delta.
4. Suspension of reception is expected to arrive at Hong Kong, Shekou, Yantian, Nansha and other ports from December 10, 2021 to February 5, 2022. The unloading port/destination port is Fujian, including but not limited to Xiamen, Fuzhou, Fuqing, Quanzhou and other ports Goods.
● What Services Are Mainly Provided by China Freight ForwardersAug 05,2022
● What Is Causing Global Shipping Delays?Sep 06,2022
● What is the meaning of double clearing by sea from China to the USA?Sep 06,2022
● US suspends 26 flights operated by Chinese carriersAug 29,2022
● What Is EXW Shipping？Aug 26,2022