1: Starting on the 21st, the Hong Kong government has amended the regulations, and all pilots returning to Hong Kong need to stay in Hong Kong for 72 hours. In other words, when a plane flew back from abroad, the pilot would take a day off and fly away the next day. It will take the fourth day to fly away.
2: From the early morning of the 20th, 15 regions have risen from medium-risk group B to high-risk group A: the United States, Bangladesh, Cambodia, France, Greece, Iran, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates.
Three: The following are the limited notifications notified by UPS:
America changed from 2T to 1T and then 500kg
Europe changes from 2T to 1T
At present, there are more than 1,000 tons of cargo waiting for the flight, and it is estimated that it will take a week to digest
In summary, Hong Kong prices will continue to rise sharply next week, flights will be delayed to a certain extent, and storage time will increase.
In order to cope with the tight space situation, Shenzhen Zhongqi Air freight Service has added a weekly fixed board from CX to ORD on the basis of the original K4 charter flight to LAX/JFK/ORD.
● What Services Are Mainly Provided by China Freight ForwardersAug 05,2022
● What Is Causing Global Shipping Delays?Sep 06,2022
● What is the meaning of double clearing by sea from China to the USA?Sep 06,2022
● US suspends 26 flights operated by Chinese carriersAug 29,2022
● What Is EXW Shipping？Aug 26,2022