According to news on October 29, following the failure to implement the 24-hour work system, Ocean freight services in major US ports began to take new measures to solve the congestion problem. Recently, the two busiest ports in the United States, the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach, announced that they will charge container detention fees from November 1 to improve the problem of container detention.
According to the rules, for containers transported by trucks and railroads that stay in the port for 9 days or more, the detention fee will be charged. Each container will be charged USD 100 per day of detention, and the relevant expenses will be borne by the carrier.
● What Is Commercial Invoice Meaning?Sep 23,2022
● What Are Shipping Terms?Sep 22,2022
● What Is International Shipping Meaning and International Shipping Process?Sep 20,2022
● What Is The Difference Between Formal Entry And Informal Entry?Sep 20,2022
● The-World-is-in-an-order-shortage-orders-from-many-exporting-countries-have-fallen-off-a-cliffAug 24,2022