Air Freight Forwarders refers to companies engaged in air cargo ground transportation and related businesses, including air cargo transportation agents, international multimodal transportation agents, and international express services. Air cargo is an integral part of international trade. With the continuous development of the world economy, the volume of global trade has grown rapidly.
Relevant data show that by the end of 2022, the total global trade will exceed 30 trillion US dollars. Such a huge trade volume and growth rate make air cargo one of the important means and methods of foreign trade for various countries, and it also puts forward higher and higher requirements for the development of the Air Freight Forwarders industry.
As the basic industry of the national economy and one of the important pillar industries of the national economy, China's civil aviation industry has developed rapidly in recent years.
The civil aviation industry has put forward higher requirements; with the continuous improvement of my country's opening to the outside world, the development of my country's domestic economy, and the improvement of people's living standards, more and more enterprises have begun to choose air travel as the logistics method for import and export goods.
Therefore, it can be said that China's Air Freight Forwarders business will usher in new opportunities and reach a higher level; but compared with foreign developed countries, we still have a lot to learn in Air Freight Forwarders!
At present, the airlines operating international routes in my country mainly include Air China, China Southern Airlines, and China Eastern Airlines, which are operated by several large state-owned holding companies. Due to their different characteristics, they also have some shortcomings in operation, such as:
1. Lack of a unified coordination mechanism
2. Lack of unified management standards
Third, the internal management chaos and other problems have seriously hindered the development of my country's international air transport. In order to change this situation as soon as possible, Chinese air freight forwarders must work hard in the following aspects:
1. Strengthen cooperation with internationally renowned Air Freight Forwarders companies. With the development of the market economy, competition is becoming more and more intense. In order to occupy a place in the international market, it is necessary to have a good reputation and high service quality.
Only in this way can we be recognized by customers, win more customer resources, and be invincible in the fierce competition. To this end, we should strengthen exchanges and cooperation with internationally renowned Air Freight Forwarders companies, introduce their advanced experience and management models, and promote our own development.
2. Establish and improve its own organizational structure In today's increasingly fierce market competition, a sound organizational structure is of great significance to the long-term development of Air Freight Forwarders, because a sound organizational structure can provide it with an effective management system. The department provides a strong guarantee and also improves the work efficiency of employees.
3. Formulate a reasonable and feasible price strategy Price is one of the main means for Air Freight Forwarders to participate in market competition. It is directly related to the product sales of air freight forwarders, which in turn affects its survival and development. Therefore, the price must be based on market conditions. Make a reasonable price policy.
4. Establish a correct business philosophy Air Freight Forwarders must formulate marketing strategies according to market demand, and cannot blindly pursue high profits, otherwise, it will have an adverse impact on the development of the company.
● What Services Are Mainly Provided by China Freight ForwardersAug 05,2022
● What Is Causing Global Shipping Delays?Sep 06,2022
● What is the meaning of double clearing by sea from China to the USA?Sep 06,2022
● US suspends 26 flights operated by Chinese carriersAug 29,2022
● What Is EXW Shipping？Aug 26,2022