At the time of opening the cabin, after the cargo owner makes the booking, the shipping company will release the s/o to the cargo owner, and specify the various dates on it, so that the cargo owner can arrange to pick up the container and load the goods. The opening time refers to the earliest time when the empty container can be lifted. If the opening time has not been reached, the empty container cannot be picked up from the designated place of the terminal or the shipping company.
The cut-off time, also known as the cut-off time, is the latest time for the shipper to submit the documents required for the bill of lading to the shipping company. That is the time when the shipping company finally changes the format of the bill of lading. Before that, the format and information of the bill of lading can be modified multiple times. After that, the modification of the bill of lading will result in a bill change fee. There is no standard for this time. Each shipping company is different. Ship day and some are within a week after sailing. If the bill of lading supplementary materials cannot be submitted to the shipping company in time at this time, you can apply to the shipping company for SI Late Come, that is, to apply for an extension of the time for the supplementary materials. Generally, the shipping company will extend it for a few hours to the shipper.
S/I CLOSING is a special requirement of the US line, which is different from other routes. The freight forwarder must report the cargo and other information to the carrier 48 hours before sailing. The carrier must report the cargo information to the U.S. Customs through the AMS system 24 hours before the ship sails and must provide the U.S. Customs with the real owner and consignee.
AMS --America manifest system---American warehouse receipt system, also known as anti-terrorism manifest fee, information fee. This data is required for goods imported into the United States (from all over the world), which is provided to the US customs, including the specific wool body, the real consignee and consignee, and the Chinese and English products names. It is generally required to be completed one day before the closing date.
The cut-off time includes the time for the terminal to cut off the weight container and the time for the cut-off and release bar.
A. Closing time, English is Closing Time, which is the time when the terminal closes the reclaimer. (That is, the latest time to return the container after loading) It means that the shipping company will no longer arrange for the voyage to be returned to the container after this time, that is, the heavy container cannot be handed over to the wharf, let alone Shipped.
B. The cut-off release refers to the latest time for the shipping company to accept the customs release (usually within six hours after the cut-off counter at the latest, which is the buffer time). The goods must be declared and released before this time, and the customs release slip must be submitted to the shipping company. After this time, the shipping company will not accept the release slip of the goods on the voyage, and the goods will not be able to board the voyage.
(1) The release slip is a release certificate given by the customs after the release. After this time, the customs release slip will be submitted, and the shipping company will consider that the goods have not been cleared and released, and will not be allowed to board the ship. At this time, even if the heavy container has been returned to the wharf, it can only be extended to the off-duty ship; of course, this will incur a lot of costs, including the cost of changing orders, and storage yard rental and document costs.
(2) If the customs are closed on the same day, the customs inspection rate of the goods declared on the same day is very high. Generally, experienced freight forwarders will suggest that the shipper should delay the customs declaration to the next ship in this case, otherwise the inspection will be carried out at that time. The counter fee, the fee for changing the name of the ship, and the cost of renting the container will take another half a day.
(3) If you cannot meet the cut-off time, you can also apply to the shipping company for CY LateCome in advance, and the shipping company may allow the heavy container to be delivered a few hours later. But sometimes the shipping company does not agree to extend the time to the shipper. For customs declaration in Shenzhen, you must return the heavy cabinet and have the heavy cabinet paper before you can arrange customs declaration. It is better to reload the cabinet half a day to more than a day before cutting the cabinet. The order is to cut the heavy cabinet, cut the customs, and cut the release strip.
It is the date of the last shipment receipt (commonly known as the release note) given by the shipping company! The port area usually starts sorting out the station receipts for customs clearance a few hours before the departure of the ship to prepare the ship! This time is also the cut-off time!
It’s like going to the train and intercepting the heavy cabinet, which is equivalent to the time to check the ticket and enter the station and intercept the release slip, which is equivalent to the time when the train attendant stops the passengers from getting on the train and has to wait for the next train.
● What Services Are Mainly Provided by China Freight ForwardersAug 05,2022
● What Is Causing Global Shipping Delays?Sep 06,2022
● What is the meaning of double clearing by sea from China to the USA?Sep 06,2022
● US suspends 26 flights operated by Chinese carriersAug 29,2022
● What Is EXW Shipping？Aug 26,2022