What kind of agency services can international freight forwarding companies provide? When it comes to the import and export trade of goods, many people think of international freight forwarding companies. So what kind of agency services can international freight forwarding companies provide? Let's explain to you about airsupply international logistics.
Many people may not know much about the freight forwarding industry, so what are the service scopes of international freight forwarders? Let us take the services provided by freight forwarders to shippers as an example to briefly introduce the "service scope of this business". ":
1. "Help with relevant procedures", one-stop escort for international freight. International freight forwarders can provide one-stop services for shippers, one of which is to handle various procedures on their behalf. This is actually a very humanized service, which can help many shippers solve problems in procedures.
2. "Reasonably arrange freight routes and freight methods" to save money for the enterprise to the greatest extent!
3. The foreign trade freight forwarder can "arrange the transportation of goods to the relevant customs port on your behalf", and at the same time arrange the communication with the carrier throughout the process.
4. "Dealing with the issue of customs duties", in terms of customs duties, international freight forwarding companies have more experience and are very trustworthy!
The business scope of international freight forwarding companies is relatively wide, such as customs clearance, space booking, air transportation, sea transportation, multimodal transportation, packaging, warehousing, domestic logistics, etc. So what are the processes of international freight forwarding? The international freight forwarding process
First, the first is to accept customer inquiries
Sea/Air Inquiry: (Need to know the shipping port to all continents, and major routes, and understand the cargo information such as cargo name, danger level, etc.). If it cannot be provided in time, please ask the customer to leave contact elements such as phone number, surname, etc. in order to reply to the customer in the shortest possible time.
Second, the order is the customer's entrustment
Important information to be clarified after accepting the client's entrustment:
1. Shipping date, number of pieces
2. Box type and volume
3. Gross weight
4. Various types of volume
The large volume is: (length * width * height) can be installed volume, can be installed weight; MTmetricton male
5. Payment terms and contact information of the consignor
6. In case of box, door-to-door, or interior
3. Book space for customers
Obtain the bill of lading number, voyage, transit time, etc, and inform the customer. The customer sends the goods to the designated warehouse or yard according to the above warehouse entry time.
4. Export declaration
1. Understand the information required for customs declaration of frequently exported goods.
①Commodity inspection required
② Quota required
④Certificate of Origin is required
⑤ Need to provide trademark authorization, brand name 5. Bill of lading confirmation and modification 6. Ship after confirmation
The above five steps are the core steps and the framework that an international freight forwarding company needs to memorize by heart. Of course, there are still various problems encountered in this, and it is necessary to accumulate corresponding experience by solving them.
airsupply International Logistics offers tailor-made solutions for all types of transportation, warehousing, logistics, and customs clearance. Whether it is a large company, a small or medium-sized company, or an individual, we take active and important responsibility for your product supply chain. Consistently provide the best international logistics solutions to ensure that your company can deliver goods to customers in prime time every time.
● What Services Are Mainly Provided by China Freight ForwardersAug 05,2022
● What Is Causing Global Shipping Delays?Sep 06,2022
● What is the meaning of double clearing by sea from China to the USA?Sep 06,2022
● US suspends 26 flights operated by Chinese carriersAug 29,2022
● What Is EXW Shipping？Aug 26,2022