1.First, the required information is:
(1)Transportation Appraisal: Appraisal report issued by CNAS (China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment), which is a national accreditation body approved and authorized by the National Certification and Accreditation Administration of the People's Republic of China. and other relevant agencies' accreditation work.
(2) MSDS: Chemical Safety Data Sheet.
(3) UN38.3: UN38.3 refers to Section 38.3, Part 3, Test Requirements for Lithium Metal and Lithium-Ion Batteries of the Recommendations on the Transport of Dangerous Goods, Manual of Tests and Criteria, specially formulated by the United Nations for the transport of dangerous goods. That is, it is required that the lithium battery must pass the UN38.3 test before being transported. The test items are: T1 height simulation, T2 temperature test, T3 vibration, T4 shock, T5 external short circuit, T6 impact/squeeze, T7 overcharge, and T8 forced discharge.
(4) Dangerous package certificate:
2. Then how to ensure safety during transportation and under what circumstances should the dangerous box be used?
(1) Lithium metal battery (cell or single-cell battery>1g or multi-cell battery>2g) or lithium-ion battery (cell or single-cell battery>20Wh, multi-cell battery>100Wh)
(2) Shipped separately or packaged with the device
Goods that meet the above two conditions at the same time need to use dangerous boxes.
It needs to be added that only boxes that pass a series of performance tests can be called dangerous boxes.
(1) Drop test
(2) Anti-leakage test (suitable for liquid packaging)
(3) Internal pressure (hydraulic) test (suitable for liquid packaging)
(4) Stacking test (except for bags)
● What Is Commercial Invoice Meaning?Sep 23,2022
● What Are Shipping Terms?Sep 22,2022
● What Is International Shipping Meaning and International Shipping Process?Sep 20,2022
● What Is The Difference Between Formal Entry And Informal Entry?Sep 20,2022
● The-World-is-in-an-order-shortage-orders-from-many-exporting-countries-have-fallen-off-a-cliffAug 24,2022