POL:HKG (Hong Kong, China)
POD:LAX (Los Angeles, USA)
Volume: 52 cubic meters
Description: Electronics, spare parts, fabrics, plastic casings, clothing.
Flight: K4 835 /25-July
K4 Charter/K4 835 25-Jul/LAX/Class 56 by air from Hong Kong to Los Angeles.
We loaded the goods late on the 23rd of July and delivered them to the Hong Kong terminal in the early hours of the 24th. The shipment departed from HKG and arrived in Los Angeles on schedule.
Our K4 charter can be used to book cargo from HKG to JFK/LAX/ORD.
ASL Annual Sale, Jan-Dec K4(KALITTA AIR): LAX D1 / ORD D4 / JFK D6
Airsupply specializes in air freight from CN to EU/US/MEX and Australia and will always do its best to provide better solutions.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance, thank you.
● What Is Commercial Invoice Meaning?Sep 23,2022
● What Are Shipping Terms?Sep 22,2022
● What Is International Shipping Meaning and International Shipping Process?Sep 20,2022
● What Is The Difference Between Formal Entry And Informal Entry?Sep 20,2022
● The-World-is-in-an-order-shortage-orders-from-many-exporting-countries-have-fallen-off-a-cliffAug 24,2022