POL: Qingdao, China
SHIPMENT TYPE: FCL
DESCRIPTION: MACHINES AND TOOLS
This shipment is shipping from China to Mexico, and the commodity is big machines.
Our customer is from a local trading company in Mexico, they purchased machines from Qingdao and Tianjin, Shandong, China.
Because the previous freight forwarder service and price failed to meet the demands, the customer find us for consultation, and we successfully obtained the customer’s order after patient communication. We book directly with the shipping carrier and we can get the first-hand price. The price is within the expected range of the customer.
Today, we have completed the container loading as scheduled and will depart from the port of Qingdao this Friday, April 29th.
Please feel free to contact us for any assistance, thank you.
● What Is Commercial Invoice Meaning?Sep 23,2022
● What Are Shipping Terms?Sep 22,2022
● What Is International Shipping Meaning and International Shipping Process?Sep 20,2022
● What Is The Difference Between Formal Entry And Informal Entry?Sep 20,2022
● The-World-is-in-an-order-shortage-orders-from-many-exporting-countries-have-fallen-off-a-cliffAug 24,2022